Sparrows Training Center
1234 Wonderland Building,
1234 Roxas Boulevard,
Attention: Ms. Snappy Sparrow
Re: Restoration of Damaged Perimeter Fence Between Davit Area & Pump House
Dear Ms. Sparrow:
In reference with your request for a quotation based on our site survey regarding the above-mentioned subject, we are pleased to submit our offer as follows:
“One (1) lot supply of labor, materials , tools, equipments, supervision and other necessary requirements for the completion of the project.”
SCOPE OF WORK:
1. dismantling/cutting of damaged cyclone wire with frame
2. excavation works
3. concreting of foundation
4. fabrication of GI pipe frame and installation of cyclone wire & barbed wire
5. painting works on restored panels
Our total quoted price for the above scope of work amounts to PESOS: ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND ONLY (P128,000.00).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Thirty Percent(30%) Down Payment (balance on progress billing)
2. Work to be completed in (6) working days.
3. Work to commence upon receipt of confirmation.
4. Electrical Power Supply c/o Owner
5. Price validity is 15 days from proposal date.
We hope you’ll find everything in order and look forward for your approval.
Very truly yours,
Jay Pee Morgan
Morgan Builders And Supply