May 15, 2009
Mr. Ian N. Gomez
Serenity Insurance Brokers Inc.
5F Coxwain Building , 123 High Street
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Dear Mr. Gomez:
Per our telephone conversation this morning, we wish to formally renew our motor fleet insurance. Attached is the list of vehicles we wish to be covered henceforth. Please take note of the following:
1. There are seven new vehicles to be added this year. Three of these have existing cover with Standard that will expire in August and November. Hence, their coverage in the fleet will commence on the expiry dates of the individual policies and co-terminate with the fleet on May 31, 2010. Please include them in the fleet so that we won't have to worry about another endorsement come their individual expiry dates.
2. The insurance of the Volvo S60 T5 is due to expire June 26, 2010. As discussed, it shall be included in the fleet with a 370-day cover. We would appreciate speedy release of the certification and endorsement to BPI Family Savings Bank for this item since the expiry is fast approaching.
3. The European cars (1 BMW, 2 Volvo's and 1 Audi) shall have no theft/burglary cover.
4. Please ask our insurer to issue the necessary Certification and Endorsement for each of the mortgaged vehicles (as indicated) before May 29, 2010. Otherwise, the banks will use their in-house insurance.
5. Although the motorbikes are not included in the fleet insurance, the renewal dates of their respective insurance are the same as the fleet. We are renewing these accordingly.
We hope to receive the renewal proposal no later than May 22, 2010. Thank you.
Very truly yours,