Nuffnang

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Transmittal Letter (Application For Replacement Of Card)

March 7, 2010



Mylene Sanchez
Belle Corp
Membership Services Office
20/F East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center
Exchange Road, Ortigas
Pasig City,

Dear Ms. Sanchez,

I am enclosing the following requirements in relation to my application for replacement of my broken membership card as well as that of my spouse:

two old cards
information/specimen signature cards
photocopies of applicants’ government-issued identification (passport)
1x1 photos of applicants

In as much as the club requires member’s ID at entrance gate and its facilities, I would appreciate receiving our new IDs within three (3) days.

Thank you for giving this request your usual consideration and prompt action.

Very truly yours,



Snappy Sparrow
Membership Number: SS01369143000

No comments: