Nuffnang

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Affidavit

I, Alvin A. Casas, of legal age, married, and presently residing at 123 Antonio Road. Pilar Village, Las Pinas City, under oath, depose and state:

THAT I am authorized and assigned to drive Ford Focus with plate number ZYY 1435, one of the cars owned by Sparrow Training, Inc.

THAT at around 2:15-2:30 pm of March 1, 2010 after my duty at Sparrow Training Center, I accidentally hit a passenger jeepney while moving backwards along Moonwalk Las Pinas, Zapote on my way home. I admit that it was my fault as I accidentally dipped my feet to low on the accelerator while moving backwards. My speed while backing up did not give time for the backup sensor to trigger hence the accident took place. The rear bumper has been damaged with approximately 2-3 square inches of dent.

I have read the foregoing statement and affirm its truth.


Alvin Casas
Affiant

No comments: